Job ID: 1296
Job Details: An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and committed Operations Terminal Manager to work for a leading ports company within their operations in Mozambique.
The successful candidate would be responsible for managing the waterside and landside operations and the HSE management system; plan and implement strategies to enhance productivity and work environment for bulk and general cargo.
· Develop and implement operating procedures;
· Define and control operational KPI?s;
· Movement of the vessels;
· Manage financial and administrative operations;
· Provide management reports;
· Establish, organize, and maintain working relationships with key stakeholders;
· Administrate and report to Senior Management in order to take corrective actions;
· Identify training needs;
· Ensure effective coordination and communication with other departments
· Must have minimum 6 years’ experience in port operations;
· Academic degree in Management or Logistics;
· Experience in project management;
· Proficiency in use Microsoft Office;
· High sense of responsibility;
· Fluency in English;
If you are interested please can you send your updated CV/Resume as a word document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Region: Any Region
If your details are already on our database could you please contact email@example.com stating what job you would be interested in applying for and we will be in touch.