Job ID: 1461
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Production Manager to work in South Africa’s Quarrying industry. The Production Manager must come from a background of Cement Manufacturing and have prior experience of working in remote camp locations.
The Ideal Production Manager will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry and have a minimum of 5 years experience working in a production / process role within the cement industry. Expatriate experience will be looked at favourably.
The main responsibilities of the successful Production Manager will be:
• Managing the production processes of the quarry, creating a production schedule and ensuring that it is kept to.
• Monitoring the production efficiency, quality and time constraints are met.
• Working closely with other departments to estimate the costs throughout the process; keeping in mind a strict budget.
• Keeping a flexible approach to the production schedule, making changes as priorities change.
• A BSc is essential; a BSc in Chemistry will be looked upon favourably.
• A minimum of 5 years in Production / Processing roles, 10 years of experience in this field will be highly advantageous.
• Previous expatriate / remote camp experience, experience in South Africa is an advantage.
• A background in cement manufacturing, experience with limestone quarries is preferred.
• Competitive Salary Package Provided.
Region: South Africa
If your details are already on our database could you please contact firstname.lastname@example.org stating what job you would be interested in applying for and we will be in touch.