Job ID: 762
Job Details: Business Development Manager - Support Services / Remote Camps - Basra, Iraq
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and dynamic and committed Business Development Manager to work for a leading Support Services company within their operations in Basra, Iraq.
The successful Business Development Manager will be responsible for managing business development activities with a strong focus on the Oil & Gas sectors (both on and offshore). Services provided by the client include Camp Construction, Camp Management, Catering and Logistics. They have been working successfully in Iraq for the past few years. Additional responsibilities will include:
• Develop and then implement a business development plan
• Identify new clients, markets and business opportunities
• Managing Sales and Business Development initiatives in the region
• Networking and developing relationships
• Must have experience of selling into the Oil and Gas Industry
• Must be willing to work in isolated and hostile environments
• Must be fluent in English
• Experience of selling support services is highly advantageous
• Experience of working in Iraq before is preferable
• Highly competitive
If your details are already on our database could you please contact firstname.lastname@example.org stating what job you would be interested in applying for and we will be in touch.