Job ID: 892
Job Details: An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and committed Terminal Manager to work for a leading national Logistics company within their operations in the North East.
The successful Terminal Manager will be responsible for the operational activities of the company.
Responsibilities will include:
• Operational and General Management of the Terminal
• Involved in planning corporate strategies
• Budget management
• Strategies and long term planning
• Manage and improve and systems, processes and policies
• Be involved with Business Development initiatives
• Must have extensive experience within the Port and Logistics industry
• A background in Cruise and Ferry Terminal Operations.
• Strong communication & relationship skills with clients and employees
If you are interested please can you send your updated CV/Resume as a word document to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a call.
Region: Any Region
If your details are already on our database could you please contact email@example.com stating what job you would be interested in applying for and we will be in touch.